Trusts are a method of managing wealth, be it money, investments, or property either for you or anyone else who you would like to benefit.
When you put assets in a trust, they are under the control of an appointed person or persons called ‘trustees’. The trustees then manage the trust according to your instructions, even after your death.
Our trust lawyers can set up the trust to
- Fund education for your children and grandchildren
- Manage personal injury compensation
- Protect assets from creditors or divorcing partners.
- Provide for children and partners from different relationships
- Provide for vulnerable loved ones
- Reduce inheritance tax payments
- Safely pass assets to the next generation
We understand that every person’s financial and family position is unique and work closely with you to provide a plan to fit your individual requirements, that protects and manage your assets now and for the future. We have vast experience with all aspects of trust law and taxation and provide practical, tax-efficient advice on creating, administering, changing, and ending your trust.
Coronavirus:We are aware that some of our clients and prospective clients are minimising travel and we would like to reassure you that we can handle your case remotely, either by telephone or video conference